|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou,China|
|Brand Name:||Fair Machinery|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||nuding packing / 2140x900x1325mm /500kg|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Product Name:||Weightless Double Shaft Paddle Mixer||Product Type:||Food, Chemicals, Medicine, Dry Mixed Mortar|
|Application:||Dry Motar, Adhesive, Dry Powder||Mateiral:||Steel|
|Sprayer Type:||Weightless Mixer||Certification:||ISO9001:2008 CE|
Twin Shaft Horizontal Ribbon Mixer,
5.5kw Horizontal Ribbon Mixer,
Weightless Double Shaft Paddle Mixer
2. Technical Parameters of Fier industrial mixer
|Type(FMZZ-)||Power(kw)||Cylinder size(mm)||Dimension (mm) LWH|
◆ Fast mixing speed, mixing time of each batch: 0.5-2.5min;
◆ Fier Twin-shaft mixer not easy to produce segregation when mixing materials with different physical properties such as specific gravity, particle size and shape;
◆ High mixing uniformity, coefficient of variation CV ≤ 5%;
◆ Large variable filling range: 0.4-0.8;
◆ The liquid can be added in a wide range, with the maximum amount up to 20%;
◆ Low power consumption, 60% lower than ordinary horizontal screw belt mixer;
◆ Wide range of application, according to the needs of users to adopt carbon steel, semi-stainless steel, stainless steel, especially suitable for mixed production of materials.
Fier twin shaft mixer maintenance
1. Full load startup is not allowed, and the loading quantity is strictly controlled within 0.4-0.6. If the material is too heavy, the machine will run while feeding.
2. Reducer: new oil should be replaced after the first refueling operation for two weeks, and it can be replaced every 3-6 months in the future. The oil stored in the reducer body should not be too much or too little
3. Bearing: Grease is injected through grease hole once a month
4. Packing seal: In case of powder leakage in the box, please tighten the four bolts on the gland of the packing box, subject to leakage. Do not press too tight.
5. When replacing the chain, the red line of the sprockets on the two axes shall be aligned horizontally and shall not be misplaced.
6. When the Fier Twin-shaft mixer is powered on, the two spindles should be operated in accordance with the direction of the indicated arrow on the equipment without reversing.
Contact Person: Sales Manager